Public Test Sessions
Public test sessions are those held in various testing locations around the world throughout the year. Public testing sessions in the Philippines are held once every month in Makati, Cebu, and Baguio.
To Register for Public Test Sessions in the Philippines
Registration for public test sessions should be completed online.
Note: The registration deadline and submission of requirements for public testing sessions in the Philippines are always on a Wednesday one week before the test (approximately ten (10) days before the test date). For example, if you want to take the TOEIC Listening and Reading test on Saturday, March 24, you must register and submit requirements no later than Wednesday, March 14.
TOEIC Test Fees
TOEIC Listening & Reading - Php 2,300.00,
TOEIC Speaking & Writing Test - Php 5,500.00,
TOEIC Speaking-only Test - Php 4,000.00
***(Mailing fee: Local mailing - Php 200.00, International mailing - Php 2,500.00)
POLICY ON CANCELLATION OF TEST REGISTRATION, REFUNDS and RESCHEDULE
- Cancellation of test registration must be made no later than three (3) working days before the test date. The count for the three-day notice does not include the day of the test and the day of your request.
Test Date: August 17, 2019
Cancellation Notice: August 13, 2019
- Payments are only valid up to three (3) months from the original test date, which allows you to request for a reschedule or change in test date within the test fee validity.
- Refund shall be for fifty percent (50%) of the total fees paid. The balance is retained to cover expenses for processing your registration and holding a seat for you at the test center.
- Refund shall be made to the person concerned via check payment. No cash refunds allowed.
- For refunds, processing period will be two-weeks from date of approval.
- Check refund must be picked-up in person. For those requesting direct deposit to their personal bank account or via telegraphic transfer, incidental bank charges such as but not limited to service charge, remittance fee, etc. will be deducted from the refund. The total amount for international refund may also be affected by the currency fluctuations during the transfer date.
- A fixed-rate of Php 700.00 will be charged upon request for a change in test date for the reprocessing of registration.
- Requests for REFUND and/or payments for RESCHEDULE should be processed three (3) working days before the test date.
- Request/s made on the day or after the test date will be considered "No Show" and forfeiture of payment shall apply.
- A confirmation letter for the new test date will be sent together with a notification email.
You are only eligible for a Refund or Reschedule if you have successfully completed the process on how to register and have followed the cancellation policy. Failure to do so will automatically result in forfeiture of payment.
Showing up LATE and without the ORIGINAL proper identification during the test date will be denied access to the testing room and will automatically result in forfeiture of payment.
In case of emergency and/or sickness, medical certificate and letter of explanation should be submitted to avail either refund or reschedule.
Test fees, policies, and procedures might change without prior notice. Kindly visit our website for the timely updates.
Important information about the test day
- You must bring your Valid ID used during registration to take the test. You will not be admitted to the testing room without this identification. No other types of identification will be accepted.
- Foreigners: Original Passport
- Filipinos: Original Passport, Phil. Driver's License, PRC ID, SSS ID or TIN ID
- You cannot bring your bag, pencil case, writing utensils or any other materials into the testing room except for the ID. We will provide a separate room where you can leave your personal belongings. Please leave at home any belongings that you do not need for the test.
- We will provide you with a pencil with an eraser to complete the test. You cannot bring your own pencil or eraser in the testing room.
- You will not be permitted to put any personal materials on the table in the testing room.
- Arrive early! Be sure to check the time that the test starts. The Confirmation Letter that will be e-mailed to you will specify how early you need to arrive at the test site. At some sites, the doors are locked ten minutes before the test starts. You will not be admitted if you are late so be sure to get to the test site early.